Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Tattoo pictures Design

Tattoo pictures Design
Find Tattoo Design Idea

Hi are you looking for some tattoo design ideas and not sure where to start. Do you want to get the best tattoo design idea possible well you need to read this? Hopefully when we are done you will be better prepared to find what you want and where to get it at.

#1 you could go to all of the tattoo shops that you can find around you and look at what they call flash books. Some places have pictures all over the walls you can look at to get your tattoo design idea.

#2(This is the step I like) you can cruise all over the net and find a really great tattoo design idea and I do not mean the free ones you see everywhere. If all you want is free you might as well go to the first parlor you see and point at any picture on the wall and say give me that tattoo. I want to be like everyone else when I get a tattoo. I go to a few sites that I know of which I will show you how to get to them later. And see what is on them these sites have real artist and real people you can talk with to get some really cool tattoo design ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment